We are happy to announce that a Beta release for the new Needles Neos Word online addin is now available. This new version of the addin has all the features and the functionality of the Needles Neos Word desktop addin with additional enhancements to the user interface.
The Needles Neos Word online addin can be used to create and edit existing templates using Word online or Word for Mac.
Since this addin is still in beta, it requires manual installation using the following steps:
- Download the Needles Neos Word Online Addin and unzip the file.
2. Open Word online or Word on Mac. You can create a new document or open an existing file
3. In Word top menu, go to Insert tab and click on Add-ins
4. In the Office Add-ins screen, click Upload My Add-in (top right hand side)
5. In the Upload Add-in screen, click Browse and look for the file you downloaded in step 1.
6. After selecting the file, click upload in the Upload Add-in screen
7. You should see 3 new options under the Word Insert menu after hitting upload
8. Click on Settings first to log in using your Needles Neos username, password and company id
9. After logging in, you should be able to use the Tag, Prompt, List options to edit or create new templates with merge tags.