Case Management Software, Perfected.
Transform Your Business Big Picture Monitoring
Leads and Intake
Gathering client info is easier than ever.
- Needles Case Management Software intake screens are customizable to match the firm’s case type set up in Needles. This prompts your intake staff or service to ask case-specific questions during the initial call with a potential client. Needles is also capable of importing intake data from a file.
- The system allows each firm to follow its own protocols in dealing with the intake process. Your team can review the file, track referrals, open a new case and report on all that information.
- Whether it is made into a case or rejected, the information will be stored in Needles forever. Most importantly, the data is available to include on your customized mailing lists for future marketing campaigns, all within our Case Management Software platform.
Keep contacts perfectly organized.
- An individual contact file is created in Needles for each person or company with whom your firm interacts. A customizable list of roles is built to track everyone entered into the system. In addition to tracking basic contact information, Needles provides places to track notes, associations, documents and custom user-defined fields.
- The case management software's powerful search engine allows for quick and automatic conflict checking of all names within the database.
Connect one-on-one or with an entire group.
- Needles integrates with most email systems, enabling you to post emails and attachments directly to client case files.
- Communicate with multiple parties at one time using the Needles Mass Email feature. It allows you to export any combination of email addresses out of your system into your preferred email service.
- The internal messaging system for staff communication allows for posting messages directly to case files.
- The status screen is a quick, customizable snapshot of the current status of a case file. This data can be exported to your website, giving clients the ability to track the progress of their case.
Keep track of day-to-day tasks.
- A unique task list, specific to each case type, tracks the workflow for each user in each case. As the file progresses, checklist items appear daily on the user’s Needles Today screen. The checklist allows you to generate documents as well as track critical dates such as statutes and warnings. The checklist can be used to track the progress of any person, task, or file.
- Needles provides a calendar system that can sync with the Microsoft Outlook calendar. It allows you to view daily, weekly, and monthly appointments for individuals, groups, or all staff. Appointments can be set for multiple staff members, and calendar reports can easily be run to reflect specific criteria.
Case Management Software that works for you.
- Needles is the most customizable case management software on the market. Set up custom checklists, tabs, fields of information, and reports to give your firm the ability to handle any type of case the way you want to handle them.
- Needles offers a case type library based on our accumulated wealth of knowledge and years of experience. Case type templates can be downloaded into your Needles system. Each case type comes with preset tabs, fields, and a checklist. Many include documents and reports. Once downloaded, you can modify further to suit your firm’s individual needs.
Straightforward file management.
- Needles allows you to easily create document templates for merging information from the program. This is accomplished using Word, WordPerfect, or Adobe. Documents can be generated from the Needles tool bar, checklist, or report library.
- The documents tab of each case provides a direct link to all the documents associated with that case. You can then view or modify any case documents that exist on your network.
Effortlessly track time and costs.
- All case costs and expenses related to a file are tracked on the Value Tab. The firm creates customized codes in order to track providers and any costs and expenses associated with each case. This could include attorney’s fees, liens, reductions, time, and more. Using this information, you are then able to run detailed reports or settlement memoranda summarizing the monetary items within a case.
- Needles automatically tracks time for each time keeper in each case to which they are assigned. The case management software's time entry information can interface with QuickBooks, TimeSlips, the Needles Time Tab, or the Value Tab. Customized bills can then be generated.
Track your firm’s most important statistics.
- The Needles program provides in-depth reporting capabilities that track the vitals and health of your firm. Universal reports, including checklist summary, statute of limitations, provider history, management, and marketing reports, are included with the system. There is also a custom user-defined report writer that enables the user to write reports based on virtually any field that has been created within the database.